APRA European Remanufacturing Symposium 2016
APRA has over 115 Member companies in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The most important remanufacturing event in Europe this year is the APRA European Remanufacturing Symposium with Exhibition 2016 which will take place at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, UK April 20-22, 2016
. Information about the event may be found by clicking here.
It is the opportunity to catch up with the latest industry trends and to meet remanufacturing professionals from all over the world. The program is designed to meet the diverse expectations of today’s reman professionals. You can create your own individual program, choosing from modules covering technical, marketing or scientific subjects and networking opportunities. We have a variety of top industry speakers presenting on the following subjects:
- How to analyze potentials of remanufacturing in Europe–ABH Market Research
- “Current and future trends in rotating electrics” -CEVAM France
- Possibilities to activate core surcharge for core in accounting - Circular Economy Solutions GmbH
- “Secrets of successful exhibition planning” - RAI Amsterdam
- Benefits and challenges with remanufacturing business models. Case studies from the Horizon2020 project called ERN (European Remanufacturing Network)-University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Remanufacturing of Diesel injection Systems at Bosch
- “Make-New-Again, Remanufacturing in all industry sectors’” -FJW Consulting
- “Market volume, core availability and technical challenges of the remanufacturing process” -EGR-valves
- “How to master product development in remanufacturing today and in the future?”
- “Specific concepts for quality management in the remanufacturing industry”
The Symposium Agenda also includes plant visits to the top international remanufacturing companies.
The Symposium will feature the “2013 Remanufacturer of the Year” ATP, and will start with a tour of their extensive remanufacturing operation of ATP in Staffordshire.
ATP Industries Group Ltd is one of Europe’s largest independent remanufacturers of automatic & manual transmissions, torque converters, transmission control units, instrument clusters, ECU’s etc. and the major remanufacturing partner to a world-wide portfolio of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s). They currently have contracts with Chrysler, Ford Motor Company, Ford Turkey, General Motors, Mitsubishi, Colt Cars, Unipart Jaguar and Unipart, London Taxi International, Aston Martin etc. Their commitment to high quality is recognized by accreditations to the following international standards. TS: 16949, Ford Q1, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 (Environmental).
On the last day of the Symposium, Carwood Birmingham will open its doors to their state-of-the-art Diesel Systems Plant. Starting as a small electrical car parts business, Carwood Motor Units Ltd quickly expanded over the years and diversified into the diesel and auto electrical markets. Today, the assembly of their diesel parts, such as the injectors, is carried out in ultramodern class 7 clean rooms, which are unique in the UK and one of the most advanced facilities of its type in the world. The assembly suite ensures OE standards are maintained at the highest level with particle contamination limits down to 0.5 microns, resulting into some of the industry’s lowest warranty rates.
Besides receiving all the latest information from the industry, there are also opportunities for socialization and networking. During the legendary COREMania Party (Wednesday, April 20th) you will be able to enjoy music as well as cultural food and drinks at a traditional English Pub in the heart of Birmingham.
A GALA-Dinner on Thursday evening will further mark our 25th European Symposium. The evening will start with a drinks reception and continue with a 3-course meal and a surprise act to entertain you throughout the evening.
Sign up now to participate as the remanufacturing industry will meet in the UK!
The complete program for this event which includes more detailed information about speakers, the exhibition, plant visits, venue, hotels etc. can be found at www.apra-europe.org/birmingham2016